This particular inmate was in jail for indecent exposure!!!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
One from my first few months of working
So my one of my first few months at work I was the one who would pass out the medications for those that needed them in the jail, I had keys that would allow me access to all areas, so I was in medical passing some meds out, The deputy was sitting at this desk. I went and opened the "wiki" door (which is the port for them to receive there meals and meds, and whatever else) I was sorting thru the medications to find this patients meds while I was doing this I told him to get his cup of water, when I looked down at the wiki door His "thing" was hanging out, he was wagging it back and forth at me!! I quickly shut the door and walked over to the deputy, feeling very violated, I told him and the other nurse what happend, My face was beet red, I was so embarressed, the Deputy watched the Video of the Cell and saw this inmate pull his pants down and do his stunt. They started laughing so hard, needless to say that was spread around the entire jail and I still get crap for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG I would have died! PS I love the concept of this blog. Keep writing!
ReplyDeleteYou should have wacked it! LOL ;)
ReplyDelete