I love Drunk people. They are either really mean, or really funny! Tonight I had a mean one. He has a nose the size of a station wagon with veins showing all over it, it's kinda nasty to look at. He also had this stringy ichy ponytail (I'm rude, I know) Anyway he came in stating that he needs Oxygen, he did not come in with it. I asked him how much he uses, "I don't know, my machine tells me." I said Okay well when do you use it? He states, "when people are staring at me!!." Then he said some choice words, and I send him out to the lobby in booking. I forgot to get his O2 level so I called him back in and he was so upset, he said, "you had your chances with me." He eventually let me. I know by tomorrow he will be a little more sober and will be able to talk to the provider and know everything I asked tonight.
The other night I had this guy come in on a Domestic Assult and he had cuts and scratches all over him. I asked how that happened, he states, "I would rather him me that her, so I took a champague bottle and smashed it over my head." Wow that must of hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment